Americans Have Had Enough Of Poison Jabs

Poison jabs

This is a huge issue, and it shows that the majority of people who get vaccinated fail to complete a two-dose series. The New York Times has a daily update on the CDC’s numbers. It also highlights how people are starting to connect the dots and stop supporting the propaganda.

Although the CDC doesn’t always (rarely) provide reliable numbers, it is possible that the number of people who are not vaccinated and partially vaccinated is higher than the figures shown here.

About 257.6 million people in the US got at least one dose of the poison jab. This is about 77% of the country’s population. It’s also clear that most of the people who were vaccinated went along with the program. A surprising 15% of the people who were initially vaccinated but didn’t get their second shot never went back for the follow-up.

This is a huge issue, and it shows that the majority of people who get vaccinated fail to complete a two-dose series. If you add up the 18% who refused to get vaccinated and the 11% who didn’t complete the initial series, then you have a total of 29% who are ex-vaxxers and vaccine refusers.

According to the CDC, about 257.6 million people got at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. The agency also noted that about 219.6 million people were fully vaccinated after getting the single-dose version of the vaccine or the two-dose version made by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech.

The New York Times also noted that only about 100.5 million people in the country went for the booster dose. This represents about 30% of the country’s population.

A look at the graph below shows that in many counties, less than 15% of the population was vaccinated for the booster dose. The reason why the paper didn’t use additional colors for these counties is not clear. Using the figures provided by the CDC and the New York Times, we can easily estimate that the total number of people who were vaccinated for the booster shot is around 30 million.

Vaccine percentage in US
Courtesy of Mercola.com

High Refusal Rate For Booster Shots

The number of people who refused the second dose of the vaccine after getting the first two shots is around 36%. This means that over 70% of the country’s population is not up to date with the latest version of the vaccine. If you add up the 18% who refused to get vaccinated and the 11% who didn’t complete the initial series, then you have a total of 29% who are ex-vaxxers and vaccine refusers.

Despite the constant propaganda about the jab being safe, Americans are reportedly saying “enough.” They have reportedly stopped going to the clinics operated by vaccine companies. It’s believed that they have the necessary access to unbiased media to get the message.

People have reportedly witnessed the tragic effects of vaccines, such as the deaths of individuals who got injured after they were injected. They have also become aware of the fact that it’s not always right to get a booster shot every few months.

The negative effects of the COVID vaccines have been known to last for a long time. According to the data from a clinical trial conducted by Moderna, only 40% of the people who were vaccinated achieved a detectable level of the antibody against coronavirus after infection. This means that the effectiveness of the vaccine could only be suppressed for such a long time.

It’s also believed that the higher the doses that people get, the less broad their immunity will be. In fact, only about 35% of kids between the ages of 5 and 11 have been vaccinated against COVID. Twenty percent of those who were initially vaccinated did not get the second dose.

According to the CDC, about 75% of children in the US have already been infected with COVID. Despite the agency’s desperate attempt to convince parents that the vaccine is safe and effective, only around 65% of Americans find it necessary to vaccinate kids under 2. The FDA has also scheduled several advisory committee meetings to discuss the various aspects of the vaccine for kids.

Originally published on Mercola.com

NorthAmerica-News.com fully agrees with Dr.Mercolas’ views on the Covid poison jab.

You May Also Like

About the Author: admin